Monthly Rent________________Lease Exp. Date_____________
Business Name_______________________________________ Options______________
Security on Lease $_________________
Address_____________________________________________ Terms &
City_______________________________Zip______________ Square feet_________________________________Seats_______
Phone Number________________________________________ Landlord_______________________
Seller's Agent Name___________________________________ F.F. &
E. $___________________________________incl. in price
inventory @ Cost $_____________________incl. in price
City________________________________________________ Annual Sales
$_____________________________seller will prove
Phone Number_______________________________________ Annual Owner
Benefit $_____________________ seller will prove
Business Type_______________________________________ Cash Down
Est.(Yrs)_____________ Present Owner (Yrs)______________ Assume
Note Bal. $______________________________________
No. Employees (exc.Owner) FT______PT______Mgr_______ Assume Note
Monthly Payroll______________L/H Imp_________________ New Note-Seller
Accts Rec _________________ Accts Pay_________________ Total
Hours ______________________________________________ Seller will
carry note at $__________________________per month
Reason for Sale_______________________________________ including
_____% interest on balance over ______________months.
Seller will train at no cost for ________________________days.
Seller agrees not to compete for ______ miles for ___________years.
- SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE
RIGHT TO SELL
1. Seller engages the Broker on a sole and exclusive basis to
sell the above property, including all fixtures, goodwill, trademarks,
trade names and inventory.
2. Seller is to pay Broker____% in full but not less than $12,500.00
of the total purchase price at time of sale. Purchase is defined
as total consideration.
3. If real property used by the business is sold or leased to
buyer provided by broker during the listing term and Seller is
owner or principle of owner of said property Seller agrees to
pay Broker ( %) of the real estate price or __(%) of the total
value of the first term of the lease in full at the time the
lease is binding.
4. Seller has supplied information above and warrants it to be
5. Broker will make his best effort to sell the property but
makes no guarantee the property will sell. The price was arrived
at solely by Seller.
6. Seller agrees that if this listing is canceled or withdrawn
during listing term the commission shall be due Broker. If Seller
does not comply with listing terms for any reason, provide any
needed records, or access thereby preventing disposition of the
property, the commission is immediately due Broker.
7. If corporate stock is used to convey assets referred to herein,
Broker is due a referral fee equal to the fee on an asset sale
including debt assumptions.
8. Any information given by Seller may be provided buyers.
9. Seller will verify any and all qualification of buyer and
understands that Broker will not make any verifications or warranties
including but not limited to buyer's health, experience, competency,
residency, and financial status.
10. The commission is due if anyone during the listing term or
if anyone referred by Broker within 2 years from termination
of this agreement:
- Enters into a Purchase Agreement or a contract
to sell, accepts a deposit, offers a purchase option or does
any act equivalent to a sale.
- Has an employment, independent contractor,
or consulting relationship.
- Leases, trades or options any assets outside
the normal course of trade.
11. This agreement shall start on the date
below and continue 12 months.
12. If a suit is filed to enforce Brokers rights and Broker wins,
seller will pay Brokers fee, legal costs and 1% monthly interest
pre and post judgment.
13. All offers are to be presented on Brokers forms in Brokers
14. For confidentiality no outside sub-agents will be used by
- Seller (dated signature)
Employment Accepted by Broker